Stewardship Status Report
The following graph illustrates the 2016 Pledging Goal of $1,245,000, the amounts pledged thus far and the amounts actually received.
Did you Know?
Our pledges are put to great so that we may spread the word of God!
- The Cathedral’s Benevolent Fund, established in 1996, is available for parishioners in need of assistance
- The Cathedral has been sponsoring the Trinity Ministry Soup kitchen for Atlanta’s homeless since 1986
- 1% of each year's budgeted pledges are put into an Inspirational Giving fund to help those in need
Our campus has several recurring expenses (and many unexpected repair bills!)
- Our monthly insurance premium is approximately $4,500
- Our summer electricity bill averages $15,000 per month
- A recent HVAC replacement was $73,000